How to Shift Stubborn Belly Fat?
Updated: Apr 15, 2022
1. Write your reason why Write down all of your reasons for wanting to get into shape, and place your list somewhere where you will see it every day. It will come handy whenever you feel your commitment starting to slip.
2. Meal prep, meal prep, meal prep. Plan out all of your meals and snacks. Admittedly this does take some time, but the results will be worth it. When you write out a detailed meal plan before you head out to the store, it also help you to create a detailed shopping list and keep you focused.
3. Get rid of foods that aren’t on your meal plan Once you’ve decided what you’re going to be eating, it’s important to get rid of all the things that might tempt you. Go through your freezer, refrigerator and cupboards, and clear out any foods that aren’t on your plan or that you think may tempt you when motivation falls. There are plenty of Herbalife products to choose from if you're feeling peckish. You can plan in advance and add our range of snacks to your basket by visiting Herbalife Protein Snacks | Herba-Kit
4. Eat your meals at home at home during the first Herbalife 21 Day Challenge Eating out is convenient, but you’ll have much more control if you prepare everything at home for the first couple of weeks of your new healthy eating plan. It can be difficult to accurately estimate your calories when you eat out – you often don’t know 100% of the ingredients or the precise portion sizes. When you prepare all your meals, it’s a lot easier to keep track of your calories.
6. Replace two meals a day with a meal replacement Meal replacements come in many forms, including Herbalife® Formula 1 Shakes. What makes Herbalife Nutrition Shakes so convenient is that they’re portion-controlled, nutritionally balanced and take the guesswork out of calorie counting. And they taste delicious too, which means you don’t feel like you’re depriving yourself or flavoursome foods. If your goal is weight loss, many people find jump-starting their new diet easier when they replace two meals with a meal replacement shake, and then have a balanced, healthy dinner.
7. Start every meal with a glass of water Since many people don’t drink as much fluid as they should, starting each meal with a glass of water. You can always add Herbal Aloe Mango if you want to add a refreshing citrus twist.
Susan Bowerman is Director of Nutrition Training at Herbalife. Susan is a Registered Dietitian and a Board-Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics.